Home! And Chicken Fajitas.

We've been home for a few days now, and I finally feel like things are getting back to normal.  I still have to email all the pictures I took to my family, but otherwise, life is coming along like it used to.  




My craft fair is this weekend, and the drawing for the raffle prizes will be that afternoon.  You don't need to be present to win, but you can't win if you don't have a ticket.  Just to re-cap:  First Prize is a Nativity Play Set, with the Holy Family, Wise Men, a shepherd and an Angel; Second Prize is a Catholic Priest; and Third Prize is an Angel. 

Tickets are priced as follows:  one for $1.00, seven for $5.00, or fifteen for $10.00.  There is a handy button on the left side bar if you wish to purchase them online, otherwise you may email me for other options. 





I made chicken fajitas for dinner last night.   I needed something that was fast and easy; I was taking dinner to Nick work.  I had gone shopping for the first time
since coming home.  I had found a package of ground chicken on sale and decided that that was what we  were having for dinner.  I didn't know what I'd make until I actually had the pan out, but they turned out well. 

I fried the chicken with an onion, garlic, salt, paprika and sage.  Then I stirred in some sour cream.  That's all.  We spooned it onto tortillas, and had a salad on the side. 

Tonight I made fried rice, with onions, carrots and broccoli.  Simple, fast and filling.  The boys and I are inhaling it.




I had planned on making some cookies tonight, but I don't think that will happen.  My knee went out on me, and when I finally called for some advice I was told that I should not walk for the next few days.  I'll try, but with two small boys that just isn't practical.  So we'll see how that goes. 

I did say that we are learning Italian, the thing is it's an all audio program, so I'm not learning how to spell anything!  Oh well, I'll get that some other day.

Ciao!  Zizi






Comments