Holiday Tea!

This is going to have to be a quick one, because we have to be out the door in about five minutes!  And we loose our internet access tonight, so my posts will depend on being able to drag the boys and the laptop to a wi-fi hotspot.  I apologize in advance for any inconvenience or lack of reading/cooking material.

This is a tea that I grew up with.  My mother always made it, and it's the perfect thing for a cold winter night!  I have no idea where she got the recipe but I'd like to share it with you.

Russian Tea

1/2C instant tea
1C sugar
2C tang
3oz. lemonade mix
1tsp cinnamon
1/2tsp cloves

*If you're using tea with lemon then omit the lemonade and decrease the sugar to 3/4C.

Mix all together and store in an airtight container.  Mix 1-2 tbsp into 6oz hot water.  Enjoy!

Ciao!
Zizi

Comments