To Eat, or Not to Eat?

Although, the question is really more of to eat, or to sleep?  I was worried that I'd be really sick this time, like I was the last two times; that I was just the type of woman who got really sick.  But that doesn't seem to be the case.  And boy, am I happy about it.  I keep telling myself that I can deal with any kind of exhaustion, so long as I'm not sick. 

Thing Two and I are working on not nursing him so much, and that is really helping me feel better.  Now, if only Thing One would take naps again everything would be fine. 

I was looking through my picture gallery to see if I had anything I could post, and I found one of dinner we made this past weekend.  It was a small dinner, we'd run out of meat; but we had vegetables and Nick had bought a handful of red-skin potatoes.  I fried the vegetables with sushi vinegar and soy sauce, and Nick mashed the potatoes with milk, butter, salt & pepper and garlic.  
It was really good, and since it wasn't as much as I needed, I added a small salad on the side. 

Thing One is begging for attention, so I will leave you for now.  Our internet had expired so I will be posting from my phone for a while.
Zizi



Comments