New Store, New Items!

I wrote a few weeks ago that Nick and I have opened a new store on Etsy.  This week we had some new items go up for sale (and we have a few more coming), and I thought I'd share them with you.  

In the Jewelry section of the shop we now have two jewelry trees, and a birds nest pendant.  I really like the bird nest pendants, and when Mimi was born I made one for myself.  The one we have for sale here is styled off of that one (which the boys have now lost); it has three pearl "eggs" set with brown and gold beads in a copper wire nest.  

And we are pleased to add an Art section to our store!  We are featuring two small original watercolor paintings done by one of Nick's brothers.  I love them, and have plans to get him to do a few for me when Nick and I get our dream house.  


And Nick has finished another wood-craft project, and taken a few photos of it--they are stunning!  I'm not going to tell you much more about that one, other than that some of the pictures were taken in a dark room.  We need to get a few pictures in full light, and then you will see it.  

That's all for now, and hopefully I'll be able to write more next week.  
Zizi

Comments