The second week.

I was all set to write a post about how good I've been doing and keeping my Lenten sacrifices and such.  But it didn't happen.  I was good the first week and even exercised every day. But then,  for some unknown reason, I stopped. 

And just as I was starting to get back into the routine Thing Two and I got the flu.  Nick took the day off from work to take care of us,  cleaned up after everyone,  and he took Thing One and Mimi out so we could rest.  He has been truly wonderful about the whole thing. 

The kids and I missed Mass this morning because, while we are better now,  we are still not ready to go out.  But tomorrow we will be all better,  and I intend to pick up my Lenten sacrifices where I left off.   There is probably something in this about mercy and hope,  but my thoughts are not organizing themselves that well right now.   So I'm going to about and watch Mimi try to figure out what to do when she gets up on her knees.  

Zizi.

Comments

  1. Aw, poor thing two. That picture looks so sad. :-( Praying for y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment