Duct Tape: The New Saga, Coming Soon

Last week I posted this picture to the facebook page (Trucks and Teacups), and I was surprised by the resopnse it got. Almost a hundered people liked it--we don't have a hundered followers for that page. Based on that response I've decided that I will buy more tape and try a few more crafts; I think this time I'll get a dark blue (the boys picked the orange out specifically for their wallets). Here are the instructions that I used for these wallets--I will not be making my own duct tape instructions for you, sorry.

 

In other news, the kittens are about six weeks old, and becoming quiet adventurous. We are guessing that we have three males and one female, she being the most adventurous of the bunch. We've started introducing them to solid food, and letting them defend themselves against the kids. We plan on keeping one, and have a family at church who wants one. We have two more who need good homes if anyone is interested.

Comments